This list contains 10 the hottest women in Nigeria’s music industry. Don't get burned while reading...
10) Zaina - The upcoming singer signed to Darey’s Soul Muzik is an ebony bombshell with captivating eyes. She has a girl-next door appeal to her but still has the va-va-voom factor.
9) Niyola - The EME singer is making a statement that she still has it music wise and body wise. Niyola hasn’t changed much over the years- dark and slim with a soft voice that seems softer than butter. She looks so gentle and as if she doesn’t sweat. The little scar over her left eye adds a sense of mystery to her and her ridiculously flat tummy makes her look like a hot teenager.
8) Retta - The soft-spoken singer has the same sensual appeal within the Rihanna range. She looks innocent, even angelic while rocking a hot as hell body. For guys who like their women with piercings and tattoos then Retta is your spec. Don’t let her cute face fool you, she has a wild side- watch May D’s ‘Soundtrack’ video.
7) Chidinma - The striking thing about Chidinma’s sex appeal is that it doesn’t fit into the stereotypical idea of what an average Nigerian man conceives as sexy. The petite MTN Project Fame singer possesses a cute face and smoldering look that has captivated many of her male admirers. A lot of emphasis is placed on ‘flesh’ in these parts but Chidinma has been able to challenge this notion and has proven that small can be sexy too. She also has a smile that can clear up a cloudy day.
6) Yemi Alade - The Effyzzie mistress is brown sugar personified. While the former Peak talent show winner has been turning heads at events for a while, her sexiness went nuclear when she released her video ‘Ghen Ghen Love’. With just the right proportion of a little bit of this and a little bit of that Yemi Alade is like a Marvel comic female super-hero with the perfect body. With a high amount of energy to rock her hotness, Yemi Alade is one of the sexiest female artistes in the game now.
5) Muna - Well of course, Muna has to be on this list. While the former beauty queen hasn’t had a lot of success in her recording career, she still packs a lot of punch when she walks down the red carpet. The ex-MBGN beauty isn’t one sided as she can go full lady or full tom boy and still be sexy. On some days she has this ‘goddess’ vibe about her. Her light skin (natural) is another plus to her which undoubtedly attracts a lot of male admirers to her doorstep.
4) Victoria Kimani - All the way from Nairobi, Kenya comes Ms. Victoria Kimani. The singer/rapper is a dark skin and colorful entertainer who oozes sex appeal. She is not one to go conservative with her dress sense as she flaunts what she has. Signed to Chocolate City Kenya, Victoria Kimani is showing a lot of Nigerian chicks in the game that Kenyan babes are hot too.
3) Emma Nyra - Remember that hot babe who was seductively singing ‘my waist, my waist, all you want is my waist’ in Iyanya’s ‘Ur Waist’? Yeah that babe is Emma Nyra, first lady of Made Men Music Group. The pretty lady with the pretty smile isn’t scared to flaunt her waist or any of her goodies on TV. Her sexy energy will over your TV screen when any of her videos pop up.
2) Tiwa Savage - The first lady of Mavin Records is a chocolate wonder with legs that drip of caramel. Her soft spoken voice can melt the hardest stone and her eyes sparkle in the dark. Sorry guys she is engaged. You can only drool from a distance.
1) Lola Rae - This is another representative of team light skin. The half-Nigerian, half British singer piqued our interest as Ice Prince Zamani’s love interest in his music video ‘More’. She quickly released her music video ‘Watch My Ting Go’ which had a lot of tongues wagging and guys holding tight to their remote controls. She also has a British accent and most men can’t turn down a beautiful woman with a sweet accent.