Musician Narrowly Escapes Death After His House Went Up In Flames (Photos)

Musician Narrowly Escapes Death After His House Went Up In Flames (Photos)

Five days ago, a 3-Storey building belonging to ‘Four Square Gospel church’ at Number 14 Bashiru street Ojodu-Berger Lagos state that collapsed.

Musician Narrowly Escapes Death After His House Went Up In Flames (Photos)

A house that shares the same wall with the church building where Nigerian Hip Hop musician, Don Saint lives caught fire yesterday morning, 12th May.Even though the Fire Brigade succeeded to put out the fire, it was gathered that nobody can live in the house anymore and that the house will be sealed today.

 

Musician Narrowly Escapes Death After His House Went Up In Flames (Photos)

According to NEMA, ”the house can collapsed any time from now.”

“Here is the message Don Saint sent out to Nigeriafilms.com this morning, “5 days ago, a church I share the same wall with collapsed to the last and killed two people, and this morning my house got burnt. I just managed to escape with my laptop.”

“It was terrible and 2 people were burnt and were taking to the hospital. We thank God that it was during the day, Don said.

“We are suspecting the fire started from gas cooker, and because everyone is using Generator (because of lack of electricity) the fire extended from apartment to apartment, he also included.

Related news

Famous singer’s secret wedding photos leaks (photo)

Famous singer’s secret wedding photos leaks (photo)

Famous singer’s secret wedding photos leaks (photo)