Being a father is not an easy job. So, when society sets as a day apart for the special men to be celebrated you know it gets most people mushy. For most Nigerian celebrities being a father is a blessing and even as they act cool for fans, they show their soft side when they are with their kids.
Father's day is a special day set aside to appreciated the men who play their role as a father perfectly. It is the one time every father gets to be recognized by everyone. On June 18, a lot of men were seen taking time out of work to spend with their family including our favourite celebrities.
In the age of social media, we are thankful to see how these celebrities spent their day. From their posts, most of them couldn't be more grateful to be fathers and to show off love for their kids.
NAIJ.com presents how some of the top Nigerian celebrities spent Father's Day:
1. Dbanj aka Kokomaster who just welcomed his first son with his wife, showed off his cute prince and looked a lot peaceful as he laid with Daniel the third.
2. Nadia Buhari who had been holding back on revealing the face of the father of her kids finally showed him saying: "Happy Father's Day to the king of our castle. I love u"
3. Anna Banner shared a touching video of Flavour and little Sophie, wishing a happy Father's Day.
4. Adaeze Yobo and hubby Joseph Yobo danced with their kids as they celebrated Father's Day at home.
5. Omoni Oboli was in celebrating mood despite losing her father recently. Also in a giving mood, she gave out cash prizes to tree lucky fathers.
6. Nollywood king, Richard Mofe Damijo shared a lengthy message as he appreciated being a father in the life of his gorgeous kids.
PAY ATTENTION: Read best news on Nigeria's #1 news app
Watch NAIJ.com video of family of six with four born blind: