The annual fundraising gala, put on by the Costume Institute at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, Met Gala 2017 held on Monday, May 1.
After pictures of the grand event went viral, NAIJ.com decided to select the worst dressed from the Super Bowl of fashion and the Oscars of the East Coast. Their dresses will leave you rolling on the floor in laughter.
In the wake of fashion trends, Nigerians have managed to put themselves together. Although many times they have tried out some, nevertheless, there are still some absurd wears that Nigerians will never wear.
Below are 6 of such wears as gathered from Met Gala 2017:
1. From what is seen in the photo below, Kendall Jenner is simply putting on a 'sponge'. Nigerians will never go out in this.
2. There are no words to describe Rihanna's dress to the Met Gala 2017.
3. In Nigeria, the fear of the army is the beginning of wisdom! Nigerians will never try to step out in camouflage.
READ ALSO: Debie Rise and Bassey loved up in new photos
4. Katy Perry's dress is similar to that of a masquerade; that thing on her head is indescribable.
5. What the...? Pharrell Williams's wife Helen Lasichanh who gave birth to triplets earlier this year, had her arms totally trapped in the bizarre outfit. Nigerians will never trap such part of the body.
6. Business woman Julie Macklowe's dressing is another dress we are speechless about.
Which of these dresses can you rock to an event?