- Wedding bells rung for Oritsefemi yesterday April 21
- Even though many didn't hear the bells, Oritsefemi married his heartthrob Nabila Fash amongst few family and friends
- Nabila is said to be a PR expert
Popular musician Oritsefemi got married yesterday April 21 this is normal right? Until you consider the fact that no one even knew he was dating, not to talk of getting married.
The ongbalarami crooner who recently moved into his new house in Lekki held the ceremony in his new house with very few guests and family present moved into his new house in Lekki held the ceremony in his new house with very few guests and family present NAIJ.com gathered.
Little is known about his new bride Nabila Fash except that she is a PR expert. Oritsefemi’s decision to hold the wedding in a ‘low key’ way is understandable because he has three baby mamas.
Here’s wishing the new couple the very best of luck in their marriage.
Meanwhile check out these amazing photos of Nabila below:
READ ALSO: Efe is still the man of the people!
1. How you smile when you know you have married the love of your life
2. Looking into the future...
3. Can we talk about how beautiful this dress is?
Watch your favorite Nigerian celebrities reveal their thoughts on whistle blowing exclusively to NAIJ.com below