Fashion is for everyone. Regardless of age, fashion is one thing that can bring different age groups together. The habit of looking good is not a grown up affair, kids can put on outfits that show the beauty and flexibility of fashion in today's world.
Looking great isn't meant for adults alone. For the little madams, looking adorable in their tiny pieces of asoebi can light up a room. Today's generation of parents are now showing up with their kids as stylish as ever.
Children are special gifts from God, NAIJ.com brings you special little madams cuties in our very own African fashion.
1. I am a pretty bow girl, can you tell?
2. Simplicity is the best way to show up looking fly.
3. I have been slaying since I was in the womb.
4. Happy and free plus look super cute.
5. Mummy thought the head band was better than a bow, I am just happy my diaper is in position.
6. My mum is really creative, she said she could make look like grandma and viola!
7. I love my dress and it's finer than yours, end of story.
Here's what Naija celebs are saying about the whistle blowing trend brought to you by NAIJ.com TV. Watch below: