Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo aka Kcee is a 38-year-old Nigerian artiste who began his music career in 2013. The star is the brother to the owner of record label Five Star Music, which is the label he is signed on to as a recording artiste.
Kcee has had his fair share of success through his music. Born in Ajegunle, the Limpopo crooner is one who has risen form the slumps to the posh area of Lagos. As the star turns a year older, there are many things to be grateful for including being a talented musician.
Formerly part of a 2-boy group, he made interesting music with his then partner Presh for 12 years. After they called it quits, Kcee didn't quit music and has the money, clothes, cars and luxurious lifestyle to show that it would have been a terrible idea to give it all up.
To celebrate the Anambra artist, NAIJ.com brings you the many times Kcee had too much sauce and swag.
1. That fresh boy swag that the ladies like.
2. Shopping and looking fly. It's really how this Tender singer rolls.
3. Freshness is in the blood, it oozes out when you let it.
4. Showing up like a major general is how you get the ladies screaming.
5. Look in the mirror, your greatest self is staring back at you.
6. Style is a mind thing. You either know it or you don't.
7. One of the times existence is appreciated.
READ ALSO: 7 Nollywood actors who have died in 2016
NAIJ.com brings you BBNaija winner, Efe as he receives his prize. Watch below: