- Tboss will not attend to her fans as soon as she touches down in Nigeria
- Her family gives security reasons which they need to beef up before allowing her go public
- Her eviction was greeted with so wild jubilation that it embarrasses her and her family members
- Fans go as far as booing her
- Missed any gist about the BBNajia show? Click here
Unlike Efe and Bisola, Tboss has not landed in Nigeria but when she does, she is not ready to face the public after the BBNaija show.
Going by the wild jubilation that greeted her eviction, her family members thinks it is unsafe for her to appear in public.
TBoss' family has released a statement which explains why Nigerians are yet to see the new reality star post Big Brother Naija.
The statement reads:
“Boss Nation I know we can't wait to see TBoss. I'm impatient myself. But due to all the chaos created there are a few protective measures that needs to be taken. She can't wait to see you all. And we all will share in the moment soon. Will keep you updated. Thank you and stay blessed”
Watch Efe and Bisola grand arrival at Lagos press briefing after the BBNaija show on NAIJ.com TV below: