Controversial house mate TBoss emerged 2nd runner up of the reality TV game show Big Brother Nigeria. For most people, it was eleven weeks of experiencing her true character and personality which based on reactions from the finale was downright unlikable.
Most people will attest to the delicate beauty of the Romanian goddess but not much said of her character. Nigerians are natural fans of originality and success story after genuine struggle but bring a diva and queen that has private jet owners on her dial log to their TV screens and they become something else.
NAIJ.com brings you 5 major reasons Nigerian didn't want princess TBoss to win 25 million and SUV from Big Brother Nigeria 2017 edition.
1. When she insinuated the prize money was chicken change to her. Madam Romanian tapped into her creme de la creme instincts when she voiced to a fellow house mate that she can spend N25 million in a week. This left Nigerians wondering what kind of lifestyle she was dreaming of after the house.
2. TBoss immediately became detested by most Nigerians when she couldn't recite the national anthem. If there's one way Nigerians show their patriotism it's in knowing their roots. When TBoss failed to show respect for the mother land she crossed the line.
3. When she boldly stated she had the elite Nigerians aka people who owned private jets wanting to be with her and struggling for her attention.
4. When Nigerians got really tired and wanted her out of the game but somehow she kept getting saved. Making people suspect one of her "private jet owners" was running the show.
5. When the whole saga with Kemen surfaced making people believe she was Big Brother's favourite child. At this point, even her fellow house mates became afraid for their place in the show.
NAIJ.com met with one of the favourite's of the house ThinTallTony. Watch below: