The weekend is here again and it's all about owambe parties and looking fabulous. For the ladies, wearing the right asoebi style never goes out of fashion and while some kill themselves at the tailor's, the wise know to get inspired from the hot styles below.
For the fashionable ladies and men, here are some of the styles that will make you stand out at your owambe occasion this weekend.
1. Peplum never gets old. With right details and accessories, be ready to slay at your party
2. Whether it's showing off strong shoulders or open legs or wide arms, your preference can look good with the right style and fitting.
3. Simplicity is the foundation of elegance. Let the style speak more than the material or fabric.
4. Agbada styles are not for the men alone, classy ladies know how to rock the look with the right pair of pumps or stilettos.
5. This is how to rock the pink, butterfly look and still look gorgeous.
6. One of the "demons"that look classy and hot at parties.
7. Nothing wrong with a little feather to make you feel like superwoman that can fly in her outfit.