Models embody a unique kind of beauty that make them the go to choice for designers to expose their art. Oluchi and Agbani have both had successful modelling careers that has changed history for the African tall and beautiful women.
When Oluchi walked the runway as a Victoria's secret angel, the whole world viewed the African beauty from a better perspective. That singular move opened waves opened more doors for Nigerian models.
In 2001, Agbani emerged winner of the Miss World pageant, making her the first African native to wear the glorious crown. The pretty Agbani moved on to be one of the graceful models from Nigeria.
READ ALSO: Most beautiful Igbo names and their meanings
These beautiful ladies have not only altered history, they have created a path many after them would follow to even greater heights. However, only one of these women can wear the crown for the hottest model; Oluchi vs Agbani. Who will win?
1. Oluchi began her modelling career as a teenager. Agbani always wanted to be a model and wen on to chase her dreams after studying in the University of Portharcourt.
2. Oluch is married to an Italian fashion designer, Luca Orlandi and has adorable kids.
3. Although still single, after winning Miss World pageant, she moved to New York and got a degree in Psychology.
4. Onweagba grew up in the suburbs of Lagos, Nigeria with her two brothers and sisters. She is the daughter of a civil servant father and mother who was a nurse.
5. Darego's family roots are in Abonnema, Rivers State. She was born in Lagos to a family of eight children. At age two, she relocated to Port Harcourt and was raised in D-line.