Kannywood actress Rahama Sadau was banned from acting by the Motion Picture Practitioners Association of Nigeria (MOPPAN) on Sunday, October 2, 2016, for hugging a pop star ClassiQ in his music video.
Her hugging the Jos-based singer was tagged offensive and thus her ban. It was argued that the hugging and cuddling in the video was in violation of the code of ethics known to all Hausa movie practitioners.
But the actress is a victim of circumstance as she claimed not to know any other person who had been banned in Kannywood before her.
READ ALSO: Check out these new photos of Rahama Sadau
In all this, her ban seems to be a blessing in disguise for her.
As soon as the news of her ban went viral on the internet many Nollywood producers expressed their willingness to feature in their movies.
On October 8, 2016, she was reported to be featuring in a movie series on EbonyLife TV. And on October 15, 2016, she confirmed on her Twitter account that she had been invited to Hollywood by Akon and Jeta Amata.
1. Some doors close for new and great opportunities to be ushered in
2. Challenges in career are indicators that greater opportunities await you after the storm
3. When they believe and say you have erred, please go ahead and state your case.
4. There is gold in whatever career you have chosen, learn to find where your goldmine is.
5. No trial, no testimonies. Sail through trials and believe the best would come out of your experience.
Watch the video that put Rahama Sadau in trouble below: