Banky W is unarguably one of the most eligible bachelors in the Nigerian entertainment industry. The handsome singer has the right tools in capturing the hearts of ladies and uses them well.
When Banky is not making your toes curl from his serenading music, he is using his fine face with his well-shaped beard to get the attention of the ladies. The singer who recently visited the BBNaija housemates showed there's more to him than his handsomeness when he shared nuggets of wisdom
Here are times he had the ladies tripping big time:
1. Olubankole Wellington, popularly known as 'Banky W', is arguably Nigeria's leading R'n'B artiste.
2. He began his music career back in 2003 with the launch of the Undeniable EP, before growing exponentially into becoming one of Nigeria's biggest music brands.
3. He is the boss of Empire Mates Entertainment (EME), having signed great acts like Wizkid (now with Sony Music) and Skales
4. Banky's rise to fame was quick after he released a cover to the popular Umbrella song by international artiste Rihanna.
5. The successful musician is single and looks good in just about anything he wears.
Watch talented R'n'B artist performing at a top Nigerian event.