As 2baba plans to lead a protest against the Nigerian government, some celebs have come out to vouch their support for the nationwide protest, while some others are not interested. However, most people who plan to partake in the protest must look appropriate if they hope to drive home their message.
Here are the best outfits some of our favourite celebs can wear for the protest come February 6.
1. Ripped jeans denim with black top and face cap to shield from too much sun would be perfect for the delectable Rukky Sanda.
2. Bum short gang. It is best to wear something one will be most comfortable in and so Funk Akindele and Ini edo's bum short will suite the occasion.
3.The casual and simple look will make for a comfortable style. Genevieve, Toke and Mercy Aigbe are dressed for the occasion.
4. The ripped jeans and comfy top on Oge Okoye will make for a good outfit for protesting.
5. Camouflage on Alex Ekubo will give the appearance of a military minded citizen.
6. Ini looks the part of a woman ready for action.
7. Chika Ike with the denim on denim vibe will look like a lady ready to voice her worries over the situation of the country.
8. All black will look cool on Uti if he decides to join in the nationwide protest against the government.