- Organiser of Lagos Fashion Award and Most Beautiful Girl In Lagos Royhills Edozie is dead
- Edozie died of stomach ulcer on Monday, January 30 at the age of 28
- He leaves many dreams unfulfilled
The organizer of the popular Lagos Fashion Awards and Most Beautiful Girl in Lagos beauty pageant Royhills Edozie is dead.
Edozie was alleged to have been sick for about three months which eventually led to his death. He was reportedly diagnosed with perforated ulcer and had shown sign of recovering before he died on Monday, January 30 at the age of 28.
Royhills Edozie's Unfulfilled Dreams
1. He was said to be pursuing a Masters degree and had just completed payment for the programme.
2. He was to about to a new house which he paid for this January.
3. He was also scheduled to launch the Mr Lagos pageant project. Fliers and ads had already been created and shared on his Facebook page.
May his soul rest in peace.
Download Naij.com news app for android
Meanwhile, 38-year-old South African gospel singer Lundi Tyamara is dead. He died of liver complications and tuberculosis.