President Buhari is a retired General in the Nigerian Army and the current president of Nigeria. He was sworn in May, 2015.
The commander-in-chief left the country on vacation to London on January 19, he is to be back February 6. While he enjoys his holiday, we couldn't help but picture the president rocking British male fashion.
Here are hot fashion styles President Buhari will look sweet in while on vacation.
1. The appropriate look for an all-tie evening is the daring black bow tie. President Buhari already tried this look once before, reliving that moment to suite his new time zone will do something for his lady admirers who appreciate a man in suit. Now! talk about a tall glass of fine wine.
2. Men in uniform always appear in charge and who none other than the president to look the part of the title he holds. There are a range of options of camouflage style for the Presido to choose from and this one right here is how to show up at the party!
3. The weather is chilly at this time of the year over there and one way to ensure the commander-in-chief is well covered is the protective trench coat. Good thing is Baba already kills the fashion style hands down.
4. How do you look presidential while on vacation? One answer; lose the tie and you are on your way to becoming one of the world's hottest presidos! Yeah! No Trumps allowed.
5. Once a soldier, always a soldier. The best look for the first couple of the country while on vacation is to remember the good old soldier days and look accordingly.
READ ALSO: Minister Udoma disgraces President Buhari