Seating on the presidential seat is never an easy task which is probably why the office is the most respected in the country. For a man with vast experience like Acting President Osinbajo being VP and looking the part might have been a walk in the park but with new power comes new responsibilities.
Acting President Osinbajo became the vice president of Nigeria when he assumed office May 29 2015, his reign in running the affairs of the country has been going strong and now even stronger as President Buhari goes on vacation.
The 59-year-old SAN is a simple man in fashion and style and working as AP will definitely bring a different kind of class and elegance to the presidential seat. Here are his great looks that will look good from his new (temporary) office.
1. A man in suit is one ladies find irresistible and our AP will look like a Nigerian Obama rocking suit with his hair well leveled like this.
2. Black trad wear never looked better. With the black hat, AP Osinbajo will redefine class and simplicity in the presidential chair with this look.
3. As a Yoruba man, wearing "fila" in this manner and style shows a good understanding of one's roots. With this look, he can show the Yoruba people how "fila" can look presidential.
4. This casual polo look is one fit for an AP to wear to meet up wit friends or family and play golf.
5. Baba's business and decision-making look.
6. Power is not just a title but a lifestyle