Chichi Igbo is retired Danish Nigerian professional footballer. The eastern beauty was born in 1986 and started her career in 2000 at an early age. At age 15 she joined Fortuna Hjørring where she played for 14 years before retiring in 2016 at age 30.
1. Chichi is a stylish lady who loves rocking long dread locks.
2. As a footballer she has achieved a lot. She played 270 matches and won four league titles and three cup titles.
3. Contrary to popular opinion, Chichi takes pride in her looks and style.
4. Since 2004, she has played for the Nigeria women's national football team. She represented Nigeria at the 2007 FIFA Women's World Cup in China.
5. Igbo plays striker position during football matches
6. One can tell that the 30-year-old footballer is a positive spirit
7. She's one who likes fun and spends a lot of time enjoying life