US President Barack Obama and his lovely wife Michelle have been the coolest and cutest first couple in history.
The world admired Obama's great leadership but it was their relationship that made us fall in love. As a couple, they are loving, kind, outspoken, amusing and so many things in-between.
Their marriage started in 1992 but have been giving us ultimate couple goals since they entered the White House in 2008. Here are eleven of their most loving moments:
1. Their first dance as President and First Lady was the first time the world was fully introduced to their beautiful relationship.
2. It's obvious they are comfortable and feel secure in each other's arms which is part of the recipe for a long-lasting relationship.
3. They are so in sync, they make the same faces unknowingly.
4. A couple who make faces together, go places together.
5. Michelle married her biggest fan and Barack doesn't mind showing her off.
6. Forehead kisses are very protective and full of love
7. Public kisses show how much you love each other and that you don't care who knows. Malia is comfortable watching them because she knows this is part of what true love is about.
8. Support is essential in every relationship and Michelle gives it whenever, wherever. This is probably why Barack cried when he spoke about her during his final presidential speech.
9. Hugs are a simple yet strong way of showing how much you care for someone. Here Michelle seems like she may never let go.
10. Many years have passed in their marriage but Michelle still holds unto him like it's their first year.
11. Barack may have been the President of the United States but Michelle has been his backbone and they need each other to be great.
We will miss them greatly in the White House but their beautiful, loving marriage will always inspire us to do better in our relationships.