It is true that the most important gift to give a child is self-empowerment. Donald Trump might have ugly hair but he got one thing right, he raised a strong, independent woman.
1. Ivanka Trump is the daughter of the 45th president of the United States.
2. The 32-year-old former model is the child of Donald Trump's first Czech-American wife Ivana Trump. Ivanka has always been daddy's little girl.
3. The mother and wife is a strong business woman and author.
4. Whether she is rocking a baby bump or attending her dad's presidential inauguration, one thing is constant with the executive vice-president of Development and Acquisition at Trump Organization, she is a fashionista and her sense of style is one every young lady can get inspiration from.
5. Ever since the Office of the First Lady of the US was changed to the Office of the First Family by the Trump administration, there has been speculations that Ivanka would play a more prominent role than the offical First Lady, her step-mum Melania.
6. Also, in order to enable her son complete his school year, Melania would be staying back in New York while Ivanka will move to Washignton DC where her husband Jared Kushner is a special adviser in her father's cabinet.
7. So the idea of Ivanka as de-facto First Lady may not be so far-fetched at least in the first few months of her father's presidency.