Since the rumour of Tonto Dikeh’s marriage travails went to town, many have questioned its veracity.
Tonto Dikeh and her husband, Oladunni Churchill had their traditional marriage in 2015. They had a son soon after. But just last week, the actress changed her name on Twitter, removing the Churchill she had previously attached to it, setting off speculations on the current status of her marriage.
There were rumours about an affair on the part of Churchill but the lady involved has since denied an affair with a man she considers her "brother".
Other signs have popped up to show maybe we are reading too much into Tonto's name change on Instagram. Let's go over them.
1. If Tonto Dikeh is packing up her marriage, she will leave with her son. But on the day the marriage breakup rumour came to town, her husband Churchill was seen "teaching" their son how to drive.
2. While showcasing their son’s pre-birthday gift, Churchill captioned the car photo:
3. In the heat of the rumour, Churchill shared a photo of Tonto Dikeh’s project which she is working on.
4. On Wednesday, January 18, Churchill shared a love up photo of the two of them during his feed the poor project he did in December.
5. The actress alleged to be dating her husband, Rosaline Meurer confirmed in an interview the couple are fine and happy.
6. Tonto is alleged to be pregnant with her second child. Will she go through the stress of pregnancy and taking care of a toddler all by herself without her husband?
We wish them all the best.