Seun Anikulapo Kuti is many things to different people. To some, he is the youngest son of legendary Afrobeat pioneer Fela Anikulapo Kuti. To others he is a superb musician.
But he is much more than that.
1. He is an activist, who makes his views on various issues known, even if you don’t agree with them.
2. The list of International stars he has performed with is exhaustive. Here he is on stage with the legendary American singer Lauryn Hill.
3. He has always been a fine boy.
4. Romance comes easy for him
5. Just like his dad, he is a marijuana aficionado
6. Do you know he still performs with members of his father’s old band The Egypt 80?
7. Despite rumors that he and his older brother Afrobeat great Femi Kuti are at loggerheads, they are cool.
8. Who can forget his role at Occupy Nigeria?
9. He is not afraid to try new things. Check him out skydiving.
Here’s wishing him a very happy birthday from all of us at Naij.com/entertainment.