The year 2017 is just starting and as usual with human beings, there are always plans to drop some habits and do better in some chosen area of one’s life.
Some Nigerian celebrities have listed what they desire to do in the New Year. You will be baffled at some of the habits they planned to drop.
1. Newly married actress Stephanie Coker said she intends to cut down on food in 2017.
2. Artist Ajebutter plans to stop carrying girls, reducing burning dollars and will try not to join bad gangs.
Watch Ajebutter22 Omo Pastor below:
3. Emma Nyra says she wants to keep her family and friends closer in 2017.
4. Media personality Ebuka Obi-Uchendu wants to better his career in 2017 and also prays for a better economy.
READ ALSO: 5 very hot Nigerian male celebs in pink
5. Ghanaian Nollywood actress Juliet Ibrahim wants to become more than she became in 2016.
6. Lami Philips who had a baby in 2016 and was happy for it wants to be happier in 2017.
7. Fast rising singer Sammie Cross wants the government and private investors to see music and entertainment as a tool of fighting unemployment.
Also in 2017, he desires to have collaborations with the likes of 2baba, Davido, Wizkid, Patoranking, Burna Boy, Tekno among others. And drop a single Shebi on February 14, 2017.
Watch Sammie Cross Take Alert below:
VJ Adams on his parts wants to inspire more people than he did in 2016.
Will they succeed at their desires? Time will tell. Meanwhile what are you planning to drop or do better in the New Year?
Watch them tell it all below: